CHAR-SIU PORK RIBS
Watch how to make CHAR-SIU PORK RIBS simple and easy at home
- pork ribs, char-siu powder, onion, shallot, garlic, salt
- Marinate pork ribs with chopped garlic, shallot and onion, salt, and char-siu powder for at least an hour. The best way is marinating and leaving in the fridge overnight.
- Lay them on the oven rack and bake (in the video: a small oven). Bake one side 20 minutes at 300 degree (Broil) and then flip over and continue bake another side.
- Remove a tray which holes dripping sauce out. Turn to Bake/Broil at 350 plus and bake for another 10 minutes.
- For more Vietnamese food related in English introductions, please go to the following playlist for more details.
- Speaking in Vietnamese: https://youtu.be/1ViioiYSdCw